Saturday, August 1, 2009

August Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We are featuring August's SOTM, "It's Your Day", a set of 26 stamps. If you have come here from Dawn Ross' Blog, you are on the right path!

This month we have 64 Close To My Heart Consultants (wow!) sharing their creations using the August SOTM and other great CTMH products. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one. Here we go!
I made this card using paper and stickers from the My Reflections Level 1 Animal Cookies paper pack. To make the clouds, I used the foam texture tool to apply White Daisy ink (pigment based) and added the Prisma glitter before the ink dried.

This card is a plain sheet of White Daisy cardstock stamped using the SOTM and the following colors: Sunflower, Clover Meadow, Dutch Blue, and Tulip. I added Liquid Applique to the dots on the presents to give it a little texture.

This card was made using a My Reflections Level 1 Animal Cookies paper pack. I stamped the images from the August SOTM using CTMH Exclusive Inks in Clover Meadow, Tulip, Sunflower, and Dutch Blue. I added Liquid Applique to the dots in the presents to add texture.

This final card also used paper from the Level 1 Animal Cookies paper pack and the same ink colors as mentioned above. This time, I used Liquid Applique to create "icing" on the cake by following the wavy line. I added Prisma glitter to the candle flames as well using the Write 'n Rub glue pen.

I hope you enjoyed viewing my creations with the August SOTM. I know I enjoyed making them! Now "Hop" on over to Barbara Harris' Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants' Blogs to get great crafting and other fun ideas! Remember, the August SOTM is only available until August 31st! Contact me to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!

If you get lost on the hop or find links that aren't working, here is a complete list of participating blogs:

6 comments:

  1. Dawn, what a great selection of cards. Love your use of liquid applique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, Absolutely LOVED your cloud card!! Beautiful!!
    ~Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I've never tried to stick prisma glitter to White Daisy ink. Thanks for the great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work! I love the clouds!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every one of these cards are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun, happy cards - thanks for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete